HWL Ebsworth's building and infrastructure lawyers have a proven track record of working successfully with principals, government, sponsors, financiers, contractors and service providers across a range of sectors, including mining and resources, rail, roads, water, health, telecommunications and building.
We pride ourselves on providing practical and commercially relevant advice, whilst offering sustainably lower rates than those of our competitors. Our "whole of project" approach means that we can provide advice from project feasibility and inception through to tendering, contract negotiation and drafting, project management advice, contract interpretation, claims management and dispute resolution.
Our national building and infrastructure team has a long history with the building and infrastructure sector and understands the industry well. We have a large dedicated national team, which continues to demonstrate the strength of our building and infrastructure practice.
Our legal services include:
- Project structuring and tender strategy;
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs);
- Front end construction;
- Claims, management and contract administration;
- Construction dispute resolution;
- Downstream subcontracting and procurement;
- Industrial relations advice;
- Infrastructure agreements;
- Joint ventures;
- Property, planning and environmental advice;
- Risk management; and
- Specialist commercial advice.
Some of our significant projects include:
- Ravenhall Prison PPP;
- ACT Law Courts PPP;
- WA Schools PPP;
- Gold Coast Private Hospital PPP;
- Gold Coast Light Rail Project;
- Wynyard Walk project, Sydney CBD;
- 111 Mary Street, Brisbane CBD;
- GoldLinQ Light Rail project, Gold Coast;
- Southbank TAFE redevelopment;
- Melbourne Airport, Gold Coast Airport and Sydney Airport on various upgrade projects;
- Olympic Towers, staged 4 tower retail and residential development at Olympic Park, Sydney;
- Gateway Duplication Project, Brisbane;
- Westall rail extension project, Melbourne; and
- Sydney Desalination Plant.
Associated areas you may also be interested in are; workplace relations and safety, property, commercial and banking and finance.