The involvement of the team led by Grant Hummel in corporate matters is sought after because of its ability to understand and clearly define the key value drivers for its clients in the midst of complex transactions in an efficient, effective and timely manner.
- Initial public offerings and ASX listings, rights issues, private placements, information memoranda, underwritings, share purchase plans, dividend reinvestment plans, employee incentive schemes;
- Mergers, acquisitions, restructures and divestments involving companies, shares, businesses, assets and joint venture interests in private treaty, private equity and public takeover contexts;
- Financial assistance, related party transactions, notices of meetings, director duties, corporate governance, ASX announcements, and Listing Rule waivers;
- Numerous types of reorganisations of capital, including share buy-backs, reductions of capital, share consolidations, and share splits;
- Negotiation of commercial and operational contracts;
- Corporate structuring advice and compliance advice in respect of the Listing Rules, Corporations Act 2001 and company constitutions.
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
- Bachelor of Science (Hons)
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance and Investment
- Law Society of NSW
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Senior Associate - Financial Services Institute of Australasia